Nemesis - TCS
Motorcycle traction control system
Welcome to the Nemesis-TCS Traction Control System now available for 1,2,3 or 4 cylinder bikes.
For several years now a professional and well-developed traction control system for motorbikes has only been available to those with larger budgets or a top-level superbike team behind them. All of this has now changed !
Using knowledge gained while working at the highest levels of bike sport we have created a programmable aftermarket 'plug n play' Traction Control System with fully developed TC maps.
All you need to do is plug it in and ride
Download the brochure - English
Download the brochure - German
Motorcycle magazine - Independant product test - 5 Star rating
Kits available for:
- Desmosedici RR
- 748/916 - Special order
- 996R/998 - Special order
- NCR Milona - Special order
- YZF-R6 - 2009 onwards
- RSV4 - Under Development - please register your interest
- Compatible with standard and aftermarket ECU systems, in fact any 2-4 cylinder bike can use this system.
- Intelligent control with nine levels as well as TC-Off. All available from the handlebar mounted push buttons.
- Rider display showing the Traction Control level and bar graph showing real-time TC activity
- Adjustment for wheel size and trigger tooth quantity. But we provide documentation of this for most popular wheel / rim sizes.
- Intelligent slip correction response using one or more of the following to keep your bike in line.
- Variable ignition retard provides a soft progressive reaction to modulate power
- Soft cut using only 1 cylinder
- Soft Cut + Ignition retard
- Pulsed irregular Cut cycle to provide a longer tyre recovery time without loss of forward momentum
- Internal sensors are able to determine if the bike is at mid corner or at any point during the acceleration out of the corner, vital for applying the correct slip control
- Unique wheelie detection strategies and 'virtual front wheel speed' makes Traction Control possible even with the front wheel in the air.
- Quick Shifter input with retard and cut strategies
- Pit lane speed limiter using soft cut technology
- Installation hardware kit as well as 'plug n play' wiring for each bike model.
- Minimal user programming required via USB interface as we provide slip maps that have all been track tested for club or professional use.
- Integrates with existing bike CAN bus systems where necessary.
- Built in diagnostics continually monitor all internal and external system functions and sensors and will notify the rider via the TC-Pod display of any problem
To purchase this product or inquire about availability for your bike please Email using the word Nemesis-TCS as the subject line and let us know where you are located and the bike you wish to fit it to, we will get back to you with 24 hours.